Hi and Good day!
Dear Sir / Madam,
MOGEC would like to invite you to a One-Day Course on Offshore Sand Separation: Design, Operation & Maintenance jointly organized by MOGEC and PETROMINWORK TRAINING Sdn Bhd:
Course Title: Offshore Sand Separation: Design, Operation and Maintenance
Date : 16th January 2018 (Tuesday)
Time : 8.30 AM to 5.30 PM
Venue : Meeting Room 3, Level 6, Binjal8 Premium SOHO, Kuala Lumpur
Speaker : Ir. Dr. John Eow
The Course will cover the following:
• Equipment Engineering Design Philosophy (Principles of Operation, Performance Characteristics)
• Package Description (Review of all package components, Major Design & Engineering Features)
• Equipment Start-up Procedure (Initial start-up/commissioning, Normal start-up)
• Normal Operation Procedure (Operating Parameters, System Monitoring, Solids Removal)
• Shutdown Procedure (Temporary Isolation, Prolonged Shutdown)
• Troubleshooting & Maintenance (Routine Maintenance, Liner Removal & Replacement)
Who should attend:
• Process Engineer in upstream O&G industry.
• Mechanical Engineer in O&G industry
• Equipment Design Engineer.
• Production engineers, technicians and operators.
• Offshore service engineers and technicians
• Offshore Installation Manager (OIM).
• Engineering Manager
• Operation Manager